• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mctallica1 said:
I think I have to finally admit to myself that I am just a modded Marshall and Mesa Mark Series guy.

I love hearing different opinions on tone because I consider myself a huge rodded Marshall kinda guy and Deizel & Fortin to me sound like the tone Marshall could never quite achieve in the high gain dept... In other words... monster Marshalls haha

ricknasty1985 said:
mctallica1 said:
I think I have to finally admit to myself that I am just a modded Marshall and Mesa Mark Series guy.

I love hearing different opinions on tone because I consider myself a huge rodded Marshall kinda guy and Deizel & Fortin to me sound like the tone Marshall could never quite achieve in the high gain dept... In other words... monster Marshalls haha

Tone is definitely in the ear of the beholder! That is part of the reason I love modded MTS. I don't really think there is good or bad when dealing with the well known modders...just what I like and what I don't :wink:

FWIW, I owned 2 Fortin Cali amps and loved them both....pretty different feel and tone from Diezels (I have also owned a couple Herbies and one VH4).

MTS has pretty much ended my amp whoring days (I have owned just about every well thought of high gain amp you can name...many more than once!)...now it is module whoring :lol:

I always thought the tone of this mod was like a really heavy, thick Marshall...So the idea that we all hear our own thing is totally true...

Bump for a great seller and a mod that I personally miss and LOVE!