Ordered my KH-3....who'll be first to get one?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BonjOne standing tall, but not too tall.. going under cover..
code name is now Larry Dallas..

covert ops reporting in....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180214497804

The goose is loose....repeat...the goose is loose. Over!

roger that
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Randall-KIRK-HAMMETT-signature-4x12-cabinet_W0QQitemZ160206743899QQihZ006QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jon @ FMM predicts D-Day imminent .. one week and counting. :twisted:

I was told that over one week ago. I predict in one week, we'll be waiting only one more week.

Right now we are only shipping pre loaded heads and individual modules will not ship for another 3-4 weeks. HOWEVER, there are a few dealers who are selling the modules out of their heads and selling empty heads. There are actually a few guys who probably received their modules late last week, but I'm not sure if it's anyone who posts here.

If it makes the Chechnya Army any happier, even I can?t get my hands on individual KH modules right now :cry:

RD/Rich said:
Right now we are only shipping pre loaded heads and individual modules will not ship for another 3-4 weeks. HOWEVER, there are a few dealers who are selling the modules out of their heads and selling empty heads. There are actually a few guys who probably received their modules late last week, but I'm not sure if it's anyone who posts here.

This jives exactly with what I was told. Thx Rich.

...and General Monkey Chechen is waiting for next set of "orders" from Platoon Sgt. RD/RICH finklestein...

bahh!!!!!
i live an hour away from the plant..
Larry Dallas wants to pick them up from the source..

CarlinoGuitars said:
ive got the heads in already loaded with mods and that is correct modules will not be shpping until march 30th
Maaaaaaaan....That's for all dealers, March 30th?

Looks like I have the KH1 and KH2 on the way now :) KH3 still on order...

Latest posts