Pete Thorn Two Note Torpedo CAB Demo w/MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, the day I got my RM4 from the classifieds here I unpacked it and tried it out running through the Two Notes cab emulation with headphones.
That Bogner solid-state pedal really pales in comparison to the earlier M4 tones.

Very well done vid. It would be cool if they made a stereo in version of the live rack unit. I would love to be able to play my new in the mail rig silently. I never seem to have time to play until after lights out for the kids.

Cool informative vid. Good to see the MTS get a nod in the vid.

Pete is, once again, the root cause of my GAS...!! :evil:

This guy is a very great sensitive and harmonious player ! He always successed to play great songs (and riff/demos) with every gear he used for his demo! :D

I picked up CAB after seeing Pete's demo. Didn't expect to like it, really, but it's awesome with my RM4.

I've had mine for a month now and couldn't be happier.

Here's the tones I'm getting using it!!

All recording was done while the kids were sound a sleep. :)

The other cool thing is you can use 3rd party IRs. You can even create your own IR of your existing rig.

Well worth the investment for me!

https://soundcloud.com/pettymusic/double-face-kick-best-mix

Thanks for the link, Marco

I have been talking with Rob a lot about this unit and had already decided to off some stuff to pick one up, but after seeing that demo with the exact setup I plan to use, I am totally STOKED to get my hands on that little devil!

Keep th Faith

H

been using the software version and RedWirez IR's with my MTS and Egnater rigs and have loved the results. the addition of power amp simulation is what i've been missing in DI recording.

Latest posts