Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack Napalm said:
Nice to see some other JCF faces I haven't seen in a while. Here is my current rig. Amazingly enough it has stayed this way all year.

lynchbox-light.png

Fantastic idea with the slot for your fx unit. You kind of made a swiss army knife amp by including that. I like the custom sig you put on it too. :)

I can't take credit for the idea. I saw it on someone else rig here. It was such a cool idea I had to do it.

This pretty much wins the prize for 100% awesomeness.

Jack Napalm said:
Nice to see some other JCF faces I haven't seen in a while. Here is my current rig. Amazingly enough it has stayed this way all year.

lynchbox-light.png

Jack Napalm said:

lynchbox-light.png

That's definitely one of the coolest ideas I've seen in a LONG time!

I almost went with an RM4 and the RT2/50 but I ended up getting a hell of a deal on the Lynchbox. Got the Lynchbox, Lynch Cabinet, RM20 Head and Super V module for 1600.00. :D

Thats a sweet line up of Charvel's!

Here's my trio of goodness... All that is missing is a Les Paul and a Jackson RR1 and I will be complete.
023-3.jpg

014.jpg

kylendm said:
^Why not put the rack on top. It would look a little more... even? lol

Still nice rig!

The rack has the widest base, and no handle to get in the way. But who knows -- everything is subject to change! :wink: I don't really even want the rack in the stack, but there isn't much room for it anywhere else. The joys of owning a 100 year old house... :roll:

EDIT: I took the rack off the top, so now it doesn't look so unstable. I never really use the POD Pro much anyway, and the powerstrip is really the main reason it was up there. I need more room. :?

Here is my rig, with my recently modded modules. The nuke2 and the Orange by Salvation. Also I installed a blacklight to "heighten" the colors and tacky up my rig.

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture007.jpg
[/img]

paintkilz said:
do you run that RM4 in the loop of the Titan?

i bet that sounds amazing...

edit:my bad i just saw the power amp.

Actually, I can switch off. I have it through the Carvin which has kt77's and 6L6's. When I want some gut wrenching power, I'll push it through the Titan with the kt88's. The Titan has massive transfomers too. Such a ***** to lug around though.

buriedorburned said:
What is the Salvation Nuke2 based on?

Any clips???

It's based on a what a Diezel having sex with a Dumble would sound like. Every mic I've put up to it gets sucked into a wormhole from the sheer awesomeness of it....:p

It's based on a recto. The contour switch is probably my favorite feature.

Here's an update with my latest custom mods:

1087-1666-06.JPG

From left to right: Jaded Faith Recto, Pete's 1087 and Salvation 1666

The JF Recto and 1087 came in yesterday, but I haven't had time to play with it though :oops:

The 1666, however, is a beast, it still has the tone/character of the 1086 which I love, but it adds a bit of everything to the mix. The gate is amazing too, I played some heavy chunking "stop-riffs" and the amp keeps quiet, no feedback or so and that at quite a volume, really amazing, great job, Anthony! It has a really rich, open and full tone, pinch harmonies pop out at will, just awesome, really. A very distinct tone too, it doesn't sound like any of my other modules, it has a unique voice so to speak. Yep, I love it, that's for sure :twisted:

kylendm said:
This whole thread is pure awesome. ^ where did you get your rack case at.

Music Go Round. A buddy runs one. He had the case, power, and drawer, so I snagged it all for just a hair over $100. I put some green LED's in for the lights - very cool.