Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grunge782 said:
This whole thread is pure awesome. ^ where did you get your dog at?

Pound puppy. The best $125 I EVER spent. 8) He's an amazing upland game dog, and he hangs out with me while I play - very cool...

chrisolson said:
grunge782 said:

Pound puppy. The best $125 I EVER spent. 8) He's an amazing upland game dog, and he hangs out with me while I play - very cool...

Haha wow that is friggin awesome. My dog runs the second she hears the amp click on. I'm wondering if that has more to do with the player though :cry:

grunge782 said:
chrisolson said:
grunge782 said:

Haha wow that is friggin awesome. My dog runs the second she hears the amp click on. I'm wondering if that has more to do with the player though :cry:

Mine falls asleep...I can't help but wonder the same thing. Is my playing THAT boring??? :roll: But then again, my wife does the same thing... :!:

chrisolson said:
grunge782 said:
chrisolson said:
grunge782 said:

Mine falls asleep...I can't help but wonder the same thing. Is my playing THAT boring??? :roll: But then again, my wife does the same thing... :!:

Nah I'm sure they just find it soothing :wink:

Though I've had a friend fall asleep at the front of a Cannibal Corpse show so you never know...

It's the stock Randall Warhead cab that they made for the old Dimebag warhead amp. It has the stainless steel in the cab stock and vintage 30s. It has a bottom half that is a 2x15 that looks the exact same. I just changed the old white Randall logo to the new one and that was that. Thanks for the compliment in it. The blue LEDs make it cool to me. $18 each at autozone wired into the cooling fan of the head.

nice set up schlagdog. i was thinkin of doin the same thing, but with red

schlagdog said:
It's the stock Randall Warhead cab that they made for the old Dimebag warhead amp. It has the stainless steel in the cab stock and vintage 30s. It has a bottom half that is a 2x15 that looks the exact same. I just changed the old white Randall logo to the new one and that was that. Thanks for the compliment in it. The blue LEDs make it cool to me. $18 each at autozone wired into the cooling fan of the head.
You should give the cab the same LED setup, maybe battery operated and switched on with the input jack? ;)

Shinozoku said:
schlagdog said:
You should give the cab the same LED setup, maybe battery operated and switched on with the input jack? ;)

Add a Speakon plug, and use a 4-wire cable, then you can power it from the head's powersupply!

By the way doesn't the steel affect the resonance of the cab?

I saw Sick Puppies a while back and all the cabs they had LED light pointing down on the cab I thought about doing that when I got back from the show. I may have to give it a try and see how it looks.

m0jo said:
Shinozoku said:
schlagdog said:

Add a Speakon plug, and use a 4-wire cable, then you can power it from the head's powersupply!

By the way doesn't the steel affect the resonance of the cab?

That was a pretty stupid idea by the way, you might as well just add a 9v plug to the cab.

thanks to a lil help from schlagdog
i got a nice red lit rm100
randallrm100RED.jpg

he's tappin it off the fan line. i did the same to mine, but they didnt have the long led strips in stock and i was impatient. i also added a switch so i could turn the light on or off. i just drilled a hole in the grill so i could fit a small spdt switch. i may one day try to find a spot in the faceplate off the amp to fit the switch so i can run the lines back into the chassis.

guess it would have to be under the chsnnel switch button

BIGKAHUNA said:
Not complete but "roughed in" so to speak - Lynch Box will be added later.

*pic1*
*pic2*

1. That is one SICK rig.
2. Why get 2 eventide pedals and then stick them in a rack? Why not just get an Eventide rack unit?

m0jo said:
BIGKAHUNA said:
Not complete but "roughed in" so to speak - Lynch Box will be added later.

*pic1*
*pic2*

1. That is one SICK rig.
2. Why get 2 eventide pedals and then stick them in a rack? Why not just get an Eventide rack unit?

I dont have an intelligent response for this - Primarily it was inexperience and poor planning mixed with a lethal dose of GAS. I'll even admit that I have the Pitch Factor Pedal as well. :D