Poweramps

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ive got an RM4, an RM100 an RM50 Head and An RM50 Combo. I used to run my rm4 into a peavey classic 50/50 poweramp and it sounded pretty good for having 8 el84's a couple 12At7's and a couple 12ax7's in it for tubes, I found that my mid gain and low gain mods sounded great and i really liked my high gain mods through that power amp but I found that I perfer the high gain mods through my rm50 or rm100 with 6L6's for power tubes. Im wondering if anyone has tried running an RM4 through a peavey classic 60 I know it has alot less tubes but the tubes it does have are 6L6's and I am thinking that i might like one of these, They are also strangely less pricey than the 50/50 that i currently have. Has anyone run an rm4 through one of these poweramps? I would love to hear some opinions on the poweramp and would like to know as I am considering buying another rm4 and one of the peavey classic 60 poweramps and selling off all of my Rm100 and rm50's
thanks
-mp-

As soon as I got my RM4 and RT250 I started thinking about getting rid of my 2 Rm100s. The sound is way different for some reason.

Latest posts