Rack FX for RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the old style ground control. Got it when I purchased my gforce as a package deal. The only time it let me down was an outside gig where we had rain and it got a little moist. Once it dried it was working perfectly again. It's beat, it's rusty, but it's a workhorse!

KURTIS,, so are so right!!!
I recall being at Evans Music in Houston Texas and I saw a guy blowing drying his original Ground Control unit, a few years ago.
Somebody spilled beer into it the night before. As soon as it was dried, he plugged it in and it was working, good as new!
I think Voodoo Labs should never have discontinued such a good product. In fact, they should have improved it and offered it to the down scale market that doesn't need all the footswitches of the Ground Control pro.
All they had to do was a few very basic, easy improvements.

But the good news is, Voodoo has EXCELLENT support, to this day you can get Ed Clark on the phone within a few hours, or go to their forum...they are an excellent company in that regard. (And American,as well).
GtrGeorge

Can you check back in with us and let us know what the ground control you go with looks like and how much it costs? That or I'll probably end up going with something Tech 21..