• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall MTS 2x12 Palomino $350.00

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedub

Reaction score
My Randall MTS 2x12 in Palomino is up for sale! Has a few scuffs (discoloration ONLY!) on the bottom tolex, that would probably clean off using some Armor All or something similar. Missing the Randall logo on the front.

$350.00 will get it shipped to the lower 48.

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

Sorry dude. Going through a divorce and am living in a hotel, no space for a 2x12.

ned said:
Sorry dude. Going through a divorce and am living in a hotel, no space for a 2x12.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hope your situation improves!

Checked out your band's MySpace.. good stuff! You're band is a LOT like mine.. 3pc, no keys, doing lots of the same material. Sounds REALLY good!

mike said:
Place glass on top.. now you have a coffee table

I like the way you think! 8)

Hey, would an RM100 be able to handle this or is the power rating too low, since both speakers together give a power rating of 120w. I do crank by the way and have 6550s in my amp.

ned said:

All the best, Ned. hope all will well soon for you. Take care.

kylendm said:
Hey, would an RM100 be able to handle this or is the power rating too low, since both speakers together give a power rating of 120w. I do crank by the way and have 6550s in my amp.

Honestly, I don't know. I used it with a cranked RM50 and it was fine.

Hopefully, someone here can chime in on that.. or I'll email the Randall folks and see what they say.

No word from Randall if the cab will handle a cranked RM100.

Anybody else? Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Thanks for that info, Jaded. And there you have it, it will take the brunt of a cranked RM100!