RD/Steve please post pics of Randall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaronharmon

Reaction score
I was reading a thread the other day where you were saying something about walking through the shop and one of the cabinet guys gave you the "thumbs up." Your point was that you were proud to work in such a terrific place with people who cared so much about the work they do. I found myself kind of day dreaming about the shop. I would like to ask that you take some pictures for us. Give us like a virtual tour of the place. Show us what goes into making the cabinets, what makes the ?high-end? cabs ?high-end.? I have seen picture of guitars in one stage or another of completion plenty of times. I would love to see all that goes on in your shop.

Thanks

+1

They can't take pictures because they are probably having so much fun.....the clean up guy is sweeping money off the floor because so much is coming in.....right into steve's office. LoL.

you know...i'd love to, but sometimes it's best to leave it to the imagination. there are trade secrets that we'd like to hold on to. i assure you that underneath the tolex...our cabinets are made of voidless birch plywood. they are made very well and i would put them up against anyone's. hell...i have owned many cabinets including some of the corksniffer stuff...and i have stayed with randall. they are just great boxes at an even better price. i don't play randall because i work here...it's a choice for me.

Sorry man. That is a total cop out. Their are plenty of things you can show us without giving away "trade secrets" lol.

Show us who works their, what the place looks like, where you hide the slain bodies of competitors, work stations, etc.

not a cop out at all dude... :roll:

there are things i can show you and will as time allows me to.

be thankful for what you get...not angry, condiscending, or threatening for what you don't. :?

Very Cool .

Will you guys be showing off the new Namm products in Nov again this year like you did last ..

I thought it was a Very original and cool thing to do .In response to the previous post .. not many companies would do that and actually allow people to see feel hear new products .like that .. great christmas Gas

RD/Steve said:
not a cop out at all dude... :roll:

there are things i can show you and will as time allows me to.

be thankful for what you get...not angry, condiscending, or threatening for what you don't. :?

I think you mis-read my tone. I wasn't trying to be "angry, condisending, or threatening"

I am a pretty light hearted guy. That is the problem with text, it is easy to mis-read people.

I will add to that (my last post) an apology. Maybe I wasn't being carefull with the way I came across. We are all here for the same reason right? We love these products. This place supposed to be fun! :D

no worries...you explained yourself.

this place is fun, and will continue to be. :D hopefully i can sneak out and get some new photos of stuff for you guys. there is some killer stuff on the horizon.

(nuno's amp slays me by the way...)

I have seen pics of that somewhere. It looks cool, but I would prob go for a Nuno MTS module (ahem, hint, hint) before I would go for another head.

you make a good point. I just don't see anything ending my love affair with my RM100. As far as I am concerned, the only thing better than an RM100 is 2 RM100's running in stereo! :shock: