Reamping offer

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
I am planning on offering services to reamp di guitar tracks...at this point I need to gather a library of clips, so for a short introductory period, I am willing to reamp fellow forumites guitar tracks at no cost- just allow me to use your clips in the future for promotion. This should be win-win!

There is a limit to my time, so I may not be able to accommodate everyone...people on my Good Guys list and people with big post numbers will be first priority.

In order to simplify, let's keep the clips under 30 seconds- that way it will be easy to email (until I can figure out how to email larger files)...if you really have something special, we can mail it in on a cd/dvd

<30 seconds means the goal is to hear your tone through a variety of modules/settings.

WAVs should be sent with a marker (stick click) at the beginning if you wish to easily allign your tracks. 2 guitar tracks per wave- Hard panned L, Hard Panned R- pure di signal with no fx, compression, eq, etc.

Lots of options:
Amps
rm20 84s
rm100 el34s
rm100KH 6L6s

Modules:
  • Gigmods: Blackface, Tweed, JTM, TopBoost, Brown, SL+ (800 option), Treadplate (orange/red), XTC, 1087....coming soon: Ultra, KH3, Mark
    Salvation: Orange Stonerverb....coming soon: Custom3, 1666, Lonestar
    Racksystems: Hairy Brown Eye
    Voodoo: Jose
    Egnater: EG5
    stock: KH2

cabs:
  • Marshall 1960av (v30s)
    Mesa oversized 2x12 (v30s)
    Randall 1x12 (Greenback)

Mics:
  • (2) 57s- (American {parallel} or European {45 degrees} techniques)
    Crowley Tripp Naked Eye Ribbon
    at4047
there's more mics available, but I find these to be the goto for guitars

Preamps
  • (2) acm 84 Neve Clone
    ua 6176
    Jon Mernyk dual tube

Lots of options- this should be fun...
Drop me a pm if interested!

not really much of a competition when you look at MW's gear & resume, wow!

But at this point, it will be interesting to reamp some tracks, let people hear some modded mods through their own guitars

Cool idea!

As for transferring wav files, have you checked into any online media storage sites? Maybe people could upload their tracks for you to download, all from one site. Not sure how privacy/security would work, so there aren't files being downloaded by people they don't belong to.

Just a thought. Good Luck!