Rejoined the Egnater MOD brigade....New to this forum!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I lurk around here occasionally to get further information and decided it was time for me to join up :D

I sold my MOD100 with quite a few custom modules a while ago. I have also owned the Randall RM100m and liked it a lot as well.

Since then, I have said many times that I would own another. Well... last week I bought a MOD50 with 3 modules from on Ebay.

She arrived yestarday and is everything I expected. I don't notice much difference from the MOD100, but haven't cranked her yet... maybe that is when the extra MOD50 MOJO kicks in

I never got a chance to play a SL2 when I had the MOD100... it is EXCELLENT at the high gain Marshall thing. I actually prefer channel A, which has a little less gain and feels tighter.

The DLX is, of course, excellent... I have is set for channel a to be ultra clean and channel b the gain is cranked to do the dirty bluesy thing.

Can't wait to get the E Rect module I ordered. Having Bruce tighten the bottom a bit.

The MHG is still my least favorite high gain module. I am sending it off to Bruce to have it modified to the Randall Ultra XL specs with a little tighter bottom.

I also just bought a Grail Module. I hear it is a great option for the Recto tone and will be buying a 1086 soon as well. I loved that module when I had my MOD100

All in all, I am sooooooo happy I have another MOD

Welcome aboard man. The erect module sure kicks all kinds of ***. I'm still hunting down a sl2 but haven't lucked out so far. Glad you are digging the mod :D

metalmm785 said:
Welcome aboard man. The erect module sure kicks all kinds of ***. I'm still hunting down a sl2 but haven't lucked out so far. Glad you are digging the mod :D

I can't reccomend the SL2 enough.

It is excellent for all the Marshallish tones I like 8)