Reverb?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AXCL

Reaction score
What is everyone using for reverb on the RM100? I'm not looking for much, just something to make it a bit damp, not wet :p

Anyone ever put a reverb tank in one?

I'll chime in here. I used a Holy Grail for about a year, and it suddenly sounds microphonic...is that even possible? In my chain, i'm getting a high pitched hum (like a microphonic tube) and if I tap it at volume, I get weird clicking and amplified noise. WTF?

I really like the sound of the :( pedal, but all of a sudden, it got noisy on me. Out of the chain, everything else is perfectly quiet.

So...I guess I wouldn't recommend the Holy Grail.

kriswatts

Sounds like a microphonic tube, I would suspect that would happen due to constant abuse on the floor over time of course, Just replace the tube and you should be GOLDEN.

I've tried a digitech digiverb, but it seems to add distortion or something wierd. I don't like ti at all, but i got it in a trade so I'll be selling it soon.

So far the best reverb i know is on my crappy marshall mg30 practice amp, which sounds much better now that i have spent time eqing it. I'm interested in this topic as well, i was thinking the holy grail was decent, but I've never tried it.

I love the reverb and delay on the Xpression I got. I haven't owned any other rack effects unit other that this one but I do like how you can warm up the reverb and delay by using the dampening feature on both effects.

hey morgmetal666. i've got a marshall mg15 and the spring reverb is good on it. the reverb on my vox valvetronix amp sounds great too. i wish the rm100 came with reverb...i havent found a reverb pedal i like with it yet. is the holy grail "line level"?

i have the egnater m4 and randall rt 2/50,i use a furman reverb between them.the only thing i wish it had was tubes.sounds great,has 4 springs and can get surfy deep.i will sell it when i find a rt921 tube stereo reverb :D