RG100 CLASSIC help (still no one has any info???)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reldvs

Reaction score
I have a half stack with that model exactly on it. nothing more or less. I can't seem to find any info about this amp head. Does anyone know anything about these amp heads. Im really looking for an owners manual or someone who knows what all the hookups on the back do. Thanks.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

This is some new info i have about this amp. apparently its old. so old that a different company owned and made Randalls when this was produced. Does this give anyone a jog in memory?

i am still no closer to solving this than the last time. Please can someone give me some info about this amp head RG100 CLASSIC any info would be great.

I have a rg100, and at this moment i have it completely opened (i'm going to customize it) and made some investigation, for example, the reverb is an accutronics, type 9, if you visit the accutronics web site you can get info like this (for my amp): in and out impedance, rev time, etc. The speakers are celestions g12m-70, if you go to celestion website you can get all the especs. Its a pity I lost the owner's manual :cry: .

visit: http://home.mindspring.com/~gsunda/index.html there is some history about old school randalls

Thanks so much for your reply. any info is better than none. i will check that site out right away. thanks again for your response.

Rel

I used to own one of those. crappy amp IMO. Could never get enough gain out of that thing. On the back there is a jack for a boost footswitch. Randall made a footpedal specifically for it. All it did was give it a little more gain and make it a hair louder. This amp does not even compare to teh older rg100es's. youde be better off selling that POS and getting an older one. Oh, the RG100 classic was not made by another company if I remember correctly, they didnt put those out untill like 95-97. US music has owned them during that time. It was NOT made in the factory in Irvine, CA where the GOOD Randalls were made. Egnater is the best thing to come along since then and the classic model has nothing to do with him.

What kind of info are you looking for?

I have an RGT 100 Combo that I picked up recently.

I contacted Randall's customer service.

This guy, [email protected], god bless him, sent me a PDF manual for the amp and a schematic!

Give him a shout. Perhaps he can assist you.

reldvs said:
I have a half stack with that model exactly on it. nothing more or less. I can't seem to find any info about this amp head. Does anyone know anything about these amp heads. Im really looking for an owners manual or someone who knows what all the hookups on the back do. Thanks.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

This is some new info i have about this amp. apparently its old. so old that a different company owned and made Randalls when this was produced. Does this give anyone a jog in memory?