• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Riff19 ***PLEASE CONTACT ME***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpadilla128

Reaction score
Riff19,

The RM50 I shipped back to you on 12/31 was returned to me by UPS! It says you are no longer at the Santa Monica address.

eBay's Buyer protection program provides a pre-paid shipping label to cover the shipping costs to return the item. Unfortunately, your eBay profile is not up to date so it was shipped to a Santa Monica, CA address that you are no longer at.

eBay will not work with me to get your correct address so I am trying to do the right thing here.

PLEASE PM ME

WOW...no response. My PM to him is no longer in my outbox. I'm assuming he's read it.

Has anyone been in contact with this guy for other deals?

Have you been refunded, and now just seek to return the item?
Or no refund until the return, which would be a total screwover if you can't get a response from riff?

eBay provided a pre-paid shipping label based on Riff19's eBay profile. I shipped the amp back to him and received confirmation of delivery. At that point, eBay refunded me. A week later, the amp is shipped back to me with a note from UPS that says the person is no longer at that address.

I followed up with eBay and they are not willing to help me out by contacting him to update his profile so eBay can give me a new pre-paid shipping label with his correct address. Their response was...you did your part. It's up to you if you want to keep the item.

So I posted this thread in hopes he sees this. I also sent him a PM. No response...

Sounds like you've bent over backwards trying to do your part in good faith. At this point, with riff19 ignoring your PMs when you're the one trying give him an amp, you're within your rights - both legally and morally - to keep it . . . I mean enough's enough, right?

Strange, riff is screwing himself over!

I guess the piece is yours for now, but if eBay or Riff ever come up with the $ & correct address to ship it back, send it off and be done with this mess

It boggles my mind though...why he would do that. Oh well...

Riff19-

The amp is waiting for you. Send me a PM with your current address and funds to ship it back and it will be on its way to you.

crankyrayhanky said:
I guess the piece is yours for now, but if eBay or Riff ever come up with the $ & correct address to ship it back, send it off and be done with this mess
But in that case it's never really his . . . I know I barely have enough room in my house to store my own gear - never mind storing someone else's gear. If it were me, at some point I'd have to initiate a statute of limitations on this and if it weren't something I wanted to keep after 30 or 60 days I'd get rid of it. Although I'd probably be more forgiving if I had a bigger house . . .

jpadilla128 said:
It boggles my mind though...why he would do that. Oh well...

Riff19-

The amp is waiting for you. Send me a PM with your current address and funds to ship it back and it will be on its way to you.

If I don't receive a response from you by the end of the month, I'm going to assume that you don't want the amp anymore.

Riff19 if you are out there. I don't know what is going on in your life. That is entirely your business. I just want to say that if you are having hard times or struggling with life, I hope things get better for you. I'm sending positive energy your way, bro...Peace... :D

I was in Tokyo, back now kids.

Thanks f or reaching out, and the positive vibes