Rivera Seven Cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bewitagos1

Reaction score
Just picked up the new edition of Guitar World (May 2009) and there is segment on Mick Thompson and his new Rivera Amp and Cabinet. The question I have is in regards to the Celestian Seven series speakers. Does anyone have any experience with them yet and know when they might be made availble?

Thanks,
Jimmie

those speakers are just the 100 watt celestions, which randall uses in the xlt100 cabs, i have 2 of them and sound heavier than any other speaker out

oathinc said:
those speakers are just the 100 watt celestions, which randall uses in the xlt100 cabs, i have 2 of them and sound heavier than any other speaker out

are these the same speakers you're refering to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlHLVRBrF4&feature=PlayList&p=572B2DE21D893A24&index=0&playnext=1

i heard they were clones of carvin speakers as he used to be big into the carvin cabs...

but the T100 makes sense too..

all those speakers are are the G12H-100 that celestion makes and they put a seven stamp on them, i know guitar world said something about this in the issue with slipknot on the cover