RM100 + All Access

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sven S.-M.

Reaction score
Hey all

Have any of you tried to have the All Access control channel switching on the RM 100?
I've searched high and low, but I can't find much about this topic. Not even in the manuals!
Am I supposed to program the channel selecting for each preset, by choosing/programming a channel like it's described in Randall manual (select the channel on the footswitch then pick the channel on the RM100 then hold the RM100 channel button for 3 seconds)?
And what about instant access (swithing to another channel) from the All Access?

Thanks in advance.

/Sven

Go here - http://www.randallamplifiers.com/about/warranty/index.asp

On the right side of the screen there is a PDF RM100 Midi Guide. I believe that has the instant access addresses. Otherwise it works as you described:

1) Select the program number on All Access
2) Select channel on Rm100 and hold button for 3 seconds.

I use the All Access and what I did was this....

You can use simple program changes 1-4 (out of 128) to select between the different modules in an RM4. I found this much simpler than the "hold down the select button" method.

To use the 'instant access" switches on the All Access, program them with the CC numbers. Each module position has it's own control change number (CC#). I don't know them off the top of my head but they are in the manual.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Mitch.

It's good to know that it can be done.
I'm not quite there yet due to my study and plenty of homework, besides all the family stuff you'll have to do with a wife and 2 kids ;o) but soon....
(I'm not complaining.....just wish I had more time to solder cords and play, Y'know!)

/Sven