• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Facia, front gril and rear bar

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbaxe

Reaction score
I have a few parts left over from my RM100 upgrade. $35 PP & shipped
Pic here.... http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61659

Simonsezz has first dibs. I sent it to Egnater for the dual upgrade,new facia, new headshell and egnater trimmings.
go to the link and look at my avatar for a pic of the amp head.

Do you mind if I ask what they charged you for that? You can PM me if you don't want to air you business publicly.

Let me know if he decides he doesn't want the logo. The logo on my RA412XLT is the old style and I was thinking of picking up a new one so it would match my head.

just changed the headshell to a Mojo egnater headshell, the dual channel mod so I can use my Egnater dual modules, the face plate that had RM100 on it, the knobs to cream egnater knobs, and changed the red power led to a blue power led like on my Mod50. so basically it is a RMod100. Everything inside as far as electronics and transformers are still Randall RM100. Perfect blend with the Egnater modules.