• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rm100s ft

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus1

Reaction score
i have a newer rm100s for trade its in good shape excpet the tolex split on the bottom, its not noticable unless the amp is upsside down, it use to be mustang's and there were pics of it somewhere he posted on here, the preseence knob broke off in shipping, easy fix, anyway it comes with an ultra xl, modern and recto modules with 6l6 tubes. looking to trade straight up for any peavey 5150 series amp 100 watter, whether it be 5150 , 5150 II, 6505, 6505+, signature series , block letter whatever. i can email anyone pics

will sell also for a good price and i can include a kh-3 with it as well , so that would be 4 modules included instead of 3 high gainers that are in it, make me an offer and as long as its not too rediculiosly low it s yours, i can e-mail pics if needed, its in great shape other than the knob and the tolex underneath but that hardly noticable. anyway let me know, i don't need two of these things :wink: