RM4 footswitch??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to guitar center, and the PSA-120 didn't work...

it seems that all that adapters that look like it will fit don't have a big enough hole for the prong.

what power supplies have you personally confirmed work with the pedal?

This isn't *confirmed* but I don't see why it wouldn't work...

Go to Radio Shack, get an adapter that has correct voltage OR is switchable, and has a minimum amount of ma that it can provide. They still sell the ones with the heads that you can detach - I had to get one recently for an Adrenalynn pedal and also used to use one with one of my wireless recievers.

I know it's not confirmed, but it's something. :)

Pete

my problem is they won't even plug in... the little prong in the Footswitch is too big for the standard PSA-120 type plugs-- but other than that they look like they should fit exactly.

TheAbomb12 said:
my problem is they won't even plug in... the little prong in the Footswitch is too big for the standard PSA-120 type plugs-- but other than that they look like they should fit exactly.

Well, some of the radio shack adapters come with SEVERAL different plug ends. I guess I didn't make that clear.

Pete

I had the same issue. I had the Boss adapter lying around and actually wanted to use one of the wires that came with my Furman pedal board as a first choice before that. The center post is a larger size than what's standard. Like Pete said, there is a all-in-one Radio Shack adapter that has several different head sizes that will meet your needs. If I can find the right size (it's written on scrap paper somewhere around my rig) I'll repost, but Pete's given the easiest suggestion.