RM4 schematics ?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansvaneven

Reaction score
Hi all,

does anhone know where we can find the schematics for the RM4 preamp ?

thanks a bunch,

Hans

I need an RM-4 schematic as well. I am taking mine into the shop to correct a grounding issue. Any help obtaining one would be most appreciated.

Scott

Hey Scott,

that's odd, I also have a grounding issue. I just recieved my RM4, but it only works if I switch the ground to lift and that I remove the ground from my RT2/50, but with ground to normal the unit won't react.

Any help on this would really be appreciated as I have a lot of gigs planned in the next weeks and can't allow to send it to repair, hence I just recieved it :(

thanks,

Hans

I have had mine for over a year but it has always made this hum. It is now more annoying that I am starting to use it for recording a lot. If you get a hold of a schematic, PM me and I will do the same for you.

My issue does not go away lifting grounds. I believe it is a power supply issue.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Will do!

do you use the RM4 with an RT2/50 ? In that case (at least I just found that out) when you ground lift the RM4 it gets grounding back from the RT2/50 (so that would cancel the ground lift ... not sure if that's right?) best would be to try both units without grounding, I just did that and this works, no issues ...

My RM4 wouldn't work at all if I switch to ground > normal, there must be an issue somewhere with the grounding but I don't know what.

thanks,

Hans

yes, we tried everything. Trust me when I say we have definitely narrowed it down to the RM4. :)

FYI for anyone seeking this, if you call Randall, they will email it to you.

Scott