Rm50 question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djkal

Reaction score
Is there anyone who use the same amp with pedals in the effects loops? because as soon as i plug in the send and receive cables in the serial effects loops my sound change ,it diminish overall(if its because of the db signal is different i understand it s very annoying and not useful my bugera at least didnt do that what a shame) so i have to put all my pedals in front

tuner/wha/overdrive/chorus for clean only)/delay/noise gate.

I have a RM50 combo and a RM100M head. I use the 4CM and have not had this issue. Which loop are you using?

You're going to need a line level shifter to use the pedals in the loop. Sad but true, but it's a useful tool and also helps lift any ground hums you might have as an added bonus (the Ebtech that is).

djkal said:
it s the serial,,, so it s normal it does that ,, good ,, what s 4cm?

4CM = 4 cable method. It allows me to run the OD/Dist boxes in the RP1000 in front of the amp and the delays, verbs, chorus in the loop.

Yup...EBTech LLS..comes in a 2ch version...awesome little box costs about the price of a pedal.

I'd actually go with a Radial Pro DI or Radial 2 channel JDI, rather than a EBTech Line Level Shifter. The Radial unit is better made and a bit more money. You can also use it for a DI for recording. EB Tech uses hum cancelling by putting a hum out of phase, but if you don't have hum you will get some hum this way. Radial just has a simple ground lift.

i talk with someone about the radial julia and the guy told me that people who uses that is for an acoustic guitar electric not sure and recording maybe.
do you think it will increase the db at the same level of my amp ? it has to be equal