• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RT2/50, RM4, Fswitch / Cable, SL+, Blackface, Recto, UltraXL

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenMesaBoog

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

(See my other posts for why this is for sale). Basically, this is a great rig w/no problems; replaced it w/a RM100 and other modules when I thought it had a problem- turns out our home studio had dirty power, and all of this gear functions perfectly. All components are in very good shape.

If I can sell the whole thing as a single unit (which I would prefer), I'll include it in the very nice Gator rack case that it's in.

It is crazy heavy. I live in Central Ohio. Local pickup or driving (just a couple of hours) to meet you would be do-able; I can also ship it, but that'd have to be considered in the final amount. I'd prefer to do Paypal in that case, and I'm not comfortable with the "gift" thing; I'm fine to pay the Paypal commission (that would NOT be a consideration in the final price).

Thoughts? Without any shipping consideration, I'd like to get $1500 for the whole thing. If no one is really interested here, I guess I'll just go to ebay. My ebay username there is "Pergopeople", in case you'd want to see my feedback. I realize I'm a relative noob to posting to this forum.

I also can email you pics. Thanks.

All,

Here's an update on the list-

RM4- SOLD
RT2/50- SOLD
ULTRA XL- SOLD

Blackface, SL+, and Recto- all now up on ebay, so you can find them there if interested. That ends it; thanks to everyone for your interest.

-Ben

Latest posts