• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RT2/50 SOLD! thanks mfred!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboy5150

Reaction score
Picked up Vince's sweet deal on his RM50 & modules, so I gotta sell this massive power amp. Four months old, like new condition, shipped in original factory packaging. EL34BHT's and 6l6's. This is a great deal on the best sounding most versatile power amp under a grand.

Will add 2U SKB (in the pic) for $50.

I've done lots of deals on here and only trade in mint gear; you can buy with confidence!

Denny

RackRig015a.jpg

When I lived in Philadelphia 2 years ago, I met Denny in person at my house to sell a KH3. Denny is 100% a great guy to deal with

Good Luck on your amp quest tonebrother!

Happy to see you're staying- the rm50 should make you happy. Some here (looking at you JKD) think that the rm50 is the best sounding of the mts series amps. No weight issues.

For the volume boost, know that you'll need to run the master around 2 or 3 oclock and use the module's volume for level. When the boost is engaged, it is the equivilant of turning your amp master to 10

Heed my warning- if you run the amp and mods around 10oclock like me and then hit the boost, it will melt your face! Think McFly in Back to the Future

dboy5150 said:
Revised to trade for RM50; keeping modules just selling/trading the rack gear.

Hey, that JTM looks familiar...

Good idea on the RM50, my main amp is an RM100, and if weight is an issue, it's a big tradeoff for the extra module vs. the weight of that thing.

The 100 is a big box of mass.

Of course, if money is no object, there's this (which is a really good price):

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=742438

and which I would have already bought if I wasn't looking at my job going away soon...

crankyrayhanky said:
Happy to see you're staying- the rm50 should make you happy. Some here (looking at you JKD) think that the rm50 is the best sounding of the mts series amps. No weight issues.

For the volume boost, know that you'll need to run the master around 2 or 3 oclock and use the module's volume for level. When the boost is engaged, it is the equivilant of turning your amp master to 10

Heed my warning- if you run the amp and mods around 10oclock like me and then hit the boost, it will melt your face! Think McFly in Back to the Future

RM50 is the bomb yo! Still running the KT88s in mine... \m/

Will also trade for a lightweight stereo tube power amp like a Mesa 20/20; i love everything about the RT2/50 except the weight!