• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

salvation 1666

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opperstruik

Reaction score
i have 5 modules and there can only 4 in my rm4.
so the salvation 1666(includ noise gate) has to go.

230?

This is a great module that is no longer available..kind of wish I would have kept mine....

m0jo said:
Are you in the Netherlands?

If so, whereabout?

no i from belgium.
close to the netherlands border
its indeed a great sounding module .
but i dont use it no more now i have a custom 3.

alowerdeep said:
This is a great module that is no longer available..kind of wish I would have kept mine....
The Chupacabra is a development of the 1666, so you can still get this flavour ;)
Not for this price though, great deal :)

m0jo said:
alowerdeep said:
The Chupacabra is a development of the 1666, so you can still get this flavour ;)
Not for this price though, great deal :)

I know,I've talked with Anthony about them...but it sounds alot meaner than the Cupa from teh clips I have heard....

I have chupa, I think it gets plenty mean, also more versatile, I like it but that's my opinion

LunatiBSW said:
I have chupa, I think it gets plenty mean, also more versatile, I like it but that's my opinion

Understand..it may be that actually having it and playing around with it...I liked 1666 alot,but it was just very brutal..the clips I heard of the Cupa didnt sound good to me...didnt even sound like the 1666,which may be due to the versatility of it....but Anthony told me they were the same design,the Chupa just had more options....

I dont think the clips do it justice AT ALL. Anthony told me also that the chupa was basically a fine tuned and more tweakable version of this 1666. Its basically a greatest hits of his favorite circuits, is what he told me.