• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

salvation angel b ft fs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needtopractice

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth on this one. Up for trade, or sale, is my salvation angel b module. The best modern metal mod there is. I'm looking for something more marshally that can do hi gain too. Something to compliment my camerock. I use the cam in its least compressed mode so it's more open. I'm looking for a not overly Compressed mod that cRunches. Along the lines of vht, Marshall, deizel, voodoo... Even a mark series module. You get the idea. Something that gives good palm muting while not squeezing out.
Sale price is a loose $369 shipped. Email me. [email protected]
20130313_201520_zpsa50c35ee.jpg

I dunno know about best modern metal mod... definatly up there though I had one of these and loved it for a long time! Very heavy and tight module and sounds best if you leave the switches alone and run it straight out!
-MP-