Salvation Custom 3 vid. Rhythm tonez

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the mids are really *there* on that thing ain't they...nice!

What guitar is that, man? Looks like maybe a Schecter Diamond series (by the headstock). Also, amazing tone! I may have to pick one of these up... and I planned on getting one based on an ENGL Blackmore instead xD

Could we perhaps get a comparison between the Dave and Marty sides of the switch next?

EDIT: Don't mind the question about the axe, just saw the gear list on the first vid. Sweet, man :D

JKD said:

Actually, no. This module is more scooped than a lot of my modules up to about noon on the dial. I keep mids at 2 o'clock b/c like teh mids. I need mids. It really is **** close to the 3+ preamp I had. 8)

guitarslinger said:
JKD said:

Actually, no. This module is more scooped than a lot of my modules up to about noon on the dial. I keep mids at 2 o'clock b/c like teh mids. I need mids. It really is **** close to the 3+ preamp I had. 8)

Well they were there on your clip..honking all over the place :D

paintkilz said:
Shinozoku said:
What guitar is that, man? Looks like maybe a Schecter Diamond series (by the headstock).

Gutierrez Juggernaut.
Thanks :D But see my edit in the post, I saw on the first video's description that he had is listed after I asked the question :p

felineguitars said:
Nice stuff Gene
Back For more - good to hear some old RATT stuff

Any chance of a Queensryche riff or two?

Any chance to hear Steve Stevens "Rebell Yell" Riff?
I played it when I finsihed that mod, sounded nice to my ears...:wink:

How well does this mod do a good German tone like John Schaffer's sound from Iced Earth's "Something Wicked This Way Comes"?