Salvation Mandarine Graphic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recorded some riffs using the Mandarine Graphic, mostly boosted with my crappy plastic Tubescreamer. At the very beginning of the clip, and for the last repetition of one of the riffs in the middle, I turn off the boost so you can hear what the module sounds like as distorted as it can possibly get on its own (gain maxed, treble maxed, mid boost on). Also, at the very end of the clip, I record one of the same riffs through my JF-modded XTC so you can have something to compare to.

I have the F.A.C. on the module set to the second setting from the left the entire time. This is coming from my VP4 straight into my audio interface, through a Mesa cab sim in Guitar Rig. Rest assured it sounds even better through a real power amp and speaker.

http://www.genitalhercules.com/~mcrowe/misc_mp3/Mandarine%20Graphic%20riffs.mp3

I didn't put any clean or light crunch stuff in there, though this module is very good at that.

Whoopysnorp said:
I recorded some riffs using the Mandarine Graphic, mostly boosted with my crappy plastic Tubescreamer. At the very beginning of the clip, and for the last repetition of one of the riffs in the middle, I turn off the boost so you can hear what the module sounds like as distorted as it can possibly get on its own (gain maxed, treble maxed, mid boost on). Also, at the very end of the clip, I record one of the same riffs through my JF-modded XTC so you can have something to compare to.

I have the F.A.C. on the module set to the second setting from the left the entire time. This is coming from my VP4 straight into my audio interface, through a Mesa cab sim in Guitar Rig. Rest assured it sounds even better through a real power amp and speaker.

http://www.genitalhercules.com/~mcrowe/misc_mp3/Mandarine%20Graphic%20riffs.mp3

I didn't put any clean or light crunch stuff in there, though this module is very good at that.

I see what you're saying, with it being close but not quite there. Still sounds good anyway, and yet another module to GAS over.

Latest posts