Salvation Mods MarkUs Youtube Clip Up -EDITED CLIP WITH MORE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
Just mucking around showing off Salvation Mods MarkUs, killer module will never sell :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho82x72Ae8

RM4.jpg

That's awesome! Nice and tight. I'd like to hear it next to my Mark Series to see how similar/different they are.
Tbag, you're taking over youtube! And it's guuud.

Very awesome man!!

Which speakers are you using here?
(yes, I'm extremely interested in how you have that tight tone ;) )

mojo, using V30's in the 2x12. And the tightness really is the KT88's, the JJ's are just incredible, i have a pair of Ruby STR KT88's on standby incase these blow, but they're a completely different sound, bigger, more huge in the bottom end and maybe a tad brighter, but no way near as tight.

I have a three way switch for the mids on my Gigmods Mark Series and in the middle it sounds like the 'V' setting. I use it there mostly, it just sounds right.

Nice clip....overall I wish I'd kept my MarkUS longer....just had a slightly different attack/feel than the Gigmods and more of that high-endy Mesa bite.....although they can get real close.

sure did dude!

The Horton kills! it's such a unique guitar. I got it because it's like a les paul, but a PRS scale length, and with a wraparound bridge, don't see many les pauls around like it, graphtech tusk nut, and ebony fretboard, just an incredible guitar, a nice add to my collection. Gives me a hard time chosing my PRS's or this sometimes...

It's nice looking. I was admiring it the last time I saw them live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX6b6d61j4c&sns=em

Tbag said:
i wonder how many MarkUs modules actually exist?
Not sure, but I've finally got another on the way to replace the one I sold to you. Still my favorite module bare none. Killer vids man and glad you've hung onto this thing for so long.

crankyrayhanky said:
The machine is back with a vengence!
I certainly hope so. I have an idea for a double rack similar to Fig's but with out those annoying clean modules. Your Angel will be right next to the MarkUs in the #2 slot. :twisted: