salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
That is good news...Salvation is a stand up guy and does great work...It'll be nice to have so many amazing options available around the US now....!!!!....Between Jaded Faith, Sacred Groove, and Gigmods it's nice to add Salvation to that list...Now it seems complete....
They were already available as you know, but now we're making it even easyer. ;)

The details may surprise you!

Sweet, because that Salvado is the shiznit! I would love a shootout between the modder's SLO clones. Love those mids I do..

In connection with the reduction of VAT limit (from 150 Euro to 22
Euro) customs clearance time was extended. At the same time it is
obligatory to pay a $ 20 tax for each module received.

This situation had been unsustainable in the long run and we started
looking for other ways to facilitate availability of SALVATION
modifications for customers outside the EU.

We managed: starting on August 08 2011 we are going to offer
completely new modules at slightly subsidized prices, directly at Salvation
Mods. So it will not be longer necessary to send your module to us,
you can buy it directly from us.

As a customer, you save:

1. shipping costs to CZ (about $ 30 for 1 module)

2. There is no need to pay the $ 20 tax

3. Save time

4. You don't need to bother to pack modules, fill in forms, go to the
post office, etc. Simply-save of shipping hassle.

Request a new price list at: [email protected]

This is a great development, no need to send in a donor module, no need to wait or pay extra. :)

An added note:
It is still possible to send in your module if you want. But if you just want to add to your collection you no longer have to go through the hassle of buying and sending a donor module.

Wow, great idea.. but let me ask you a question. How will you meet the demand of everyone wanting one? I mean , where have you found all these used modules??

Kapo_Polenton said:
Wow, great idea.. but let me ask you a question. How will you meet the demand of everyone wanting one? I mean , where have you found all these used modules??
They're not used. ;) We have managed to make a special deal, these are new modules straight from the dealer!!
So another advantage I didn't think of yet: fresh PCB and fresh tubes!

I don't know how much else should be public, so Anthony should give extra info (if possible). ;)

m0jo said:
Kapo_Polenton said:
They're not used. ;) We have managed to make a special deal, these are new modules straight from the dealer!!
So another advantage I didn't think of yet: fresh PCB and fresh tubes!

I don't know how much else should be public, so Anthony should give extra info (if possible). ;)

Modules are brand new in the box, straight from the stock. Special deal. Supported by Randall.
Modules can be sold only with our modification.
We are glad that we finally can avoid shipping and custom hassles.

Anthony

www.salvationmods.com is updated
current models in MODIFICATION section
CUSTOM SHOP section updated too.

visit salvation mods on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/salvationmods

Take care

Anthony

Kapo_Polenton said:
A Hi-watt module now too! Jesus.. add that to the masholdano that i also am interested in.
Yep! A lot of blood sweat and tears went into that one! (Anthony's that is ;) )
It's awesome to keep pushing MTS forward, adding that tone that is missing in the line.
I'm really psyched about that.

Right now development is slowed down a bit because of the Expo and other things, but there's very awesome stuff in the pipeline.

The metal faceplates are also coming along nicely, one after the other is being updated.
It takes a while because we hold high standards for it. ;)

An insider tip:
If you want to get the newest news first and see developments, add our Facebook page :D
Sometimes it's how I learn about new stuff haha, before Anthony has even emailed me.
Also, there are a lot of cool pics on there of the newest developments.

Latest posts