• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salvation Stoner AD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoopysnorp

Reaction score
OK, the problem I found seems to have been remedied with a tube swap, but I'm leaving the sale down because yesterday I tuned my Les Paul to drop C and spent a while chunking out some stoner riffs through this thing, and I no longer think I can let this one go.

I'm playing this module right now and I'm beginning to want to keep it...somebody please save me from myself and buy it!

Really good guy here with a really great module. I've been really considering getting a dual channel version of this module.

my band mate's camerock arrived with huge drop if volume and little loss of tone. I'd be interested to hear what it is.

Changing tubes seems to have remedied it. I'm gonna watch it and see if it happens again.

My Gigmods Plexi did that once. Hey, think of all the tubey goodness in between LOL. Tubes are mass produced and they see a lot of current so it happens.