• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my MTS setup again

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The journey is sometimes better than the destination (with GAS mostly more painful :lol:). I was discussing with one of my mates all the bad decisions I've done when buying and selling gear, and if I could go back and buy a different amp when I was younger or a different guitar, etc. I still cringe that I passed up an early 90's SLO a friend was selling for $2K in Australia and on Aus power or an original Egnater MICA for about the same price about 8 years ago. I lost a heap of money buying a brand new Mesa Rectoverb and selling it within a year. I used my original POD V2 into a Hot Rod Deluxe over using a Silver Jubilee halfstack. Silly decisions..... but at the time I didn't know what I was missing out on, or how much better my tone could have been.
Sometimes, you have to go through all that, to recognise and appreciate the great tone you have now. Despite the "flaws" others might see in my Randall rig (mainly the snobbery over the Randall name), I know that my tones now put to shame anything I had before. It also helps that I can make them completely jealous as I bury them with my wide range of Friedman, Gigmods and Salvation tones I have as well! :twisted:

Sorry to hijack.... if you're going modelling. Go for the AxeFx, it is the best in the modelling market.
Cheers

I still have the 1086, Plexi & JF Recto. I should have a KH 2 for sale in a week or two.