• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my sweet rig...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chpsktplyr

Reaction score
I love this thing, but I need a low watt 112 combo. All I do is jam with CD's in my room! So, FOR SALE:

Avatar Vintage 212 cab w/ Celestion Vintage 30's, 120watts, wired for 4 ohms (cosmetically and functionally new) no scuffs no tears no wear, $250 + $70 shipping. ($389+$35 new BTW)

Randall RM50 head w/new tolex. I have a matched set of SED winged el34's and a set of 6l6's both included as well as a custom F/S with a controllable (via pot) vol boost and ch/sw (also includes stock F/S). No scuffs no tears, flawless tone, but it is about 3yrs old So, $575 + $60 shipping.

'Mr Scary' Module: modded by my tech, Blue LED, Mallory 150 caps, $175 +$10 shipping

'Super V' module: Also modded w/ Yellow LED and Mallory 150 caps to replace all the Xicon caps, $175 + $10 shipping.

I've only had this rig about a year and the modules even less. I paid $275 & $250 for the modules respectively, $50 each for the mods done to them, $150 for the custom boost/ch switch, and$800 for the head.
All my prices include shipping so everyone knows the TOTAL cost to them upfront.
I don't flip gear often, but I have a good rep on eBay; same as my username on the forum-- chpsktplyr

MorgMetal666 said:
if you only want a 112 combo, why not consider a RM20? i've got one i'd sell.

I want a small amp with a dirt /clean set up. Pretty much set on a Budda SD 18 combo. Although it will never sound as good as what I had, I hear they are decent amps.

Mike

Mr Scary is still available. So is the RM50 head and cab.
BTW, no international sales and PayPal only. Sorry I didn't make that clear initially.

Mike

BIGKAHUNA said:
chpsktplyr said:
BIGKAHUNA said:
PM Sent for the Mr. Scary

PM sent.

Just a heads up - I havent recieved the PM yet. I'll insure my box is not at capacity.

Hi BIGKAHUNA, it was nothing really private so I'll just post it.
Give me an address in the United States and PayPal me $185 at <[email protected]> and I will ship it to you ASAP. No international shipping.

Mike

chpsktplyr said:
BIGKAHUNA said:
chpsktplyr said:
BIGKAHUNA said:
PM Sent for the Mr. Scary

PM sent.

Just a heads up - I havent recieved the PM yet. I'll insure my box is not at capacity.

Hi BIGKAHUNA, it was nothing really private so I'll just post it.
Give me an address in the United States and PayPal me $185 at <[email protected]> and I will ship it to you ASAP. No international shipping.

Mike

PM sent, but I didn't see it in my sent box(??), just in case...

No prob w/the address, and yes the module comes with the stock skull knobs and stock Mr Scary faceplate. It is in it's box just like you would get if you bought it new except for the mod mentioned in the original post.
So an address + $185 PP is all I need.

Mike

PM sent, but I didn't see it in my sent box(??), just in case...

No prob w/the address, and yes the module comes with the stock skull knobs and stock Mr Scary faceplate. It is in it's box just like you would get if you bought it new except for the mod mentioned in the original post.
So an address + $185 PP is all I need.

Mike

Mike,

The payment of $185 is made. Please send me an email to the email address provided with the payment to noify me when it ships. Thanks!
MrScaryPayment.jpg

I got the Scary in! Havent got to test drive it yet but it looks brand new! Thanks for the face plates Bro...I actually was wanting a black face plate for my Plexi....much appreciated - I'll add you to my "Good Guys" list.

I think your gonna dig it. If you really want it to rip try a Mullard (New Sensor) reissue in V2. :wink:

Mike