Slayer-Megadeth-Testament

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgunner

Reaction score
Anyone going to Slayer-Megadteh-Testament this Summer?

I'm going to catch the show in Kansas City

Ya, I had tickets for the January 22nd show at Long Beach until Tom's unfortunate health problems... But the rescheduled date can't come fast enough! Anyone gone/going to Megadeth's R.I.P. 20th Anniversary? I'm heading down to the last show in Hollywood on the 31st

We had tickets already in hand for the Feb 6th show for Detroit. But it got cancelled Until Further notice....
well just heard on the Radio they are coming back with the same tour in August! I am soooooo there!! 8)

Saw Megadeth live yesterday, and I cant believe how good they sounded. The new guitarist is sick - I didnt think anyone could play the Marty Friedman solos as well as Marty himself, but he sounded so **** good, and accurate. Played with so much feel! They're also using triggered Ddrums, which sounded awesome.

I have tickets for the 8/21 show in Minneapolis. Should be good stuff for sure.

Saw last night in LaLa Land. Long Beach Arena, where "Live After Death" was recorded.

Sound was decent for an arena show, full house by the time Megadeth went on. They started at 7pm which really screws Testament. All bands played great. Didn't really care for the processor gear Megadeth was using, but it was def. clean sounding. Chris Broderick really nails the Friedman stuff now. Could not hear Skolnick or Hanneman from where my seat was... :(

Megadeth played the whole Rust In Peace album and a few hits. Everyone else did their hits.

Good times!

they came to Portland (Hillsboro) a week 'er so ago. speedemon pretty much nails it. I did think Slayer was laughable (now that I'm 43). Megadeth was VERY good, testament set was too short and Erik needs to not dye his hair.

Goldfish said:
Wow. 20 years since Rust... Unbelievable how time flies.

That is hard to believe. Man, I feel so old now. I went to that tour when I was a Junior in HS. Getting old sucks.

rlhjr34 said:
Goldfish said:
Wow. 20 years since Rust... Unbelievable how time flies.

That is hard to believe. Man, I feel so old now. I went to that tour when I was a Junior in HS. Getting old sucks.

ditto to both.