SNAKESKIN SLO BASED FACEPLATE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
I allways liked SLO design, white panel etc.
But I don?t like white colour on faceplates of MTS modules, I don?t know why, its matter of my taste. So I had an idea and....Here is what I?ve done yesterday
Do you like it?

Anthony
SALVATION

SLOSNAKESKIN.JPG

You guys are getting insane man!!!!Between you and Pete bro,WHOA!!!!!Keep up the pissing contest,this is getting out of control in a good way!!!

I don't think it's much of a pissing contest as it is a mutual, friendly competition (if even that).

But holy HELL yes! Snakeskin RULES!

jmgman70 said:
You guys are getting insane man!!!!Between you and Pete bro,WHOA!!!!!Keep up the pissing contest,this is getting out of control in a good way!!!

No pissing contest here, no need for one. Besides me and Salvation, there's still Dave at Racksystems, Trace at Voodoo, Mark Cameron, etc.

okstrat said:
jmgman70 said:

No pissing contest here, no need for one. Besides me and Salvation, there's still Dave at Racksystems, Trace at Voodoo, Mark Cameron, etc.
Just kidding about the contest,but seems when one of you guys busts with a mod,the other retaliates :lol: in a good way and YOU GUYS are making this MTS THE BEST it's ever been Bro,creating some of the best tones in amp history,keep up the awesome work!!!!That's all!!!

+1000 on that!! I am REALLY Surprised that more people don't play these amps?? I guess they are just 'hung up' on names. :?
Names dont mean squat....TONE AND PERFORMANCE is what its about and Randall just Stomps the competition!! 8)

Mailman1971 said:
+1000 on that!! I am REALLY Surprised that more people don't play these amps?? I guess they are just 'hung up' on names. :?
Names dont mean squat....TONE AND PERFORMANCE is what its about and Randall just Stomps the competition!! 8)
I think I've actually got a few people on UG GASing for the MTS series, and people asking about versatile amps are finally getting more recs towards the MTS :)

I'd be curious what monster would be created if Pete and Salvation collaborated on a project.
We'll call it the Turl-vation module experience. :D
Keep up the Excellent work guys, Pete, Salavtion, Dave, Trace at Voodoo, Mark Cameron, are all masters of your domains!!!