• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! FS: RM4 Modules & Mesa 20/20 pwr amp - updated 7/2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronstephens

Reaction score
Picture here: http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/msg/3251581752.html

MODULES
Clean
Tweed

Purchased new in 2009. Only used a few times, so I would expect the tubes are all fine. Upgraded all the knobs to match the new Egnaters.
I paid an average of $200/ea. for the 5 modules. I'm seeing used modules on eBay for an average of $150.00, so I'll sell these for $150.00/ea, in factory cartons, and I'll pay shipping to continental USA.

POWER AMP
I also have a Mesa 20/20 all tube stereo power amp that I bought used around 2008.
I recently re-tubed it using Groove Tubes 12AX7s (3) and JJ EL844s (4) (same tone as EL84, but not as loud).
I found 3 on eBay, with an average price of $595.00. I'l want at least $550.00 for mine. It's heavy, so you pay shipping on this baby.

I love my Mesa 20/20. It's only 1 rack space. Someone should jump on that. You don't see too many of these for sale anymore.