• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

* SOLD - Marshall 9200 Dual Monobloc Power Amp *

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
Selling my Marshall 9200 dual monobloc tube power amp.

100 watts per side for a full 200 watts of glorious Marshall power. Enough volume for Shea Stadium and more punch than a Kool Aid commercial. Even so, can "deliver the goods" at low volumes as well.

Eight 5881 power tubes, two 12AX7s and two 12AT7's. Tubes have plenty of life left in them.

9 out of 10 condition. Unbelievably clean. No scratches or damage on the faceplate. A few minor scratches here and there on the top and bottom, and the expected rash around the rack holes. No functional issues. Was looked over and tested by my tech in early March and has not been used since.

Selling for USD $SOLD + actual shipping cost to your location. I'll pay for the packaging materials. Payment can be via regular PayPal (i.e., you do not need to use the Gift Option!).

Not interested in trades guys.

Thanks!

FYI - I'll get some better, clearer pics up this weekend. In the meantime, these were taken in haste using my camera phone.....

Marshall92001.jpg

Marshall92003.jpg

Marshall92004.jpg

Marshall92005.jpg