• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** Randall RT2-50 Power Amplifier

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
I have up for sale my Randall RT2-50 power amp. I bought this new from David?s Guitar Loft out of St Louis in September 2009. It functions flawlessly and has never been out of my smoke free family room. Cosmetically it has a few scratches on the top and bottom. Sorry got them putting it into my rack. I?m estimating it has about 75 hours on the tubes. This amp has never really been pushed. Works great with an Egnater or Randall modular preamps. Asking $675 shipped in CONUS. Prefer Paypal marked as a gift. If you use standard Paypal add 3% to cover the fees. Sorry not looking for any trades. I?m not much of a poster of the forums but you can check me out through Ebay. My user ID is gfred58. I have over 450 feedbacks with a 100% rating.
Thanks for looking

[
RT2-501.jpg

[
RT2-502.jpg

[
RT2-503.jpg
[/img]

I did a module swap with mfred last year- smooth deal!
This rt250 will make someone happy

Latest posts