• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
After much consideration, I've decided to sell my former heavyweight-champion module, the Voodoo "Dual Rec" Recto. I've found that my Angel B will cover much the same tonal territory, and the Angel is more versatile, so it gets the nod.

All the essential Mesa Rectifier goodness is there: super-thick bass, grinding mids, screaming harmonics, and a preposterous amount of gain. It's so much better than the Randall version, it's hard to believe they're both based on the same amplifier. Oh, and this one also has an orange water-clear-style LED in place of the stock red one, in case you're into that sort of thing.

I'm asking $--- shipped in the Con US, but might be willing to take a stock high-gainer plus cash as a trade. Please PM me if interested.

Latest posts