• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you may want to show the face of the MashAll, especially since it has your unique plate....that's a coveted piece that should sell

iekobrid is right, i never got to put my own designs on that plate... would have love to, but i didnt have the time and motivation to do it anymore since im leaving sigh...

Id trade my GigMods Mesa Mark Module for the Mash-all..
interested????

Im guessing salvation would prbably charge more than that....I got a quote from a domestic modder and it was closer to $40,,and the Salvos are a higher quality and w/shipping.....just a guess though....

just a side note: one may want to consider the price on Marshall knobs too

Regardless great price on tone

crankyrayhanky said:
Regardless great price on tone

Yeah, if I weren't such a cosmetics ***** I would be all over this module and/or your Gigmods Recto. :D

edit: Say, that voicing switch means it's a Mash-all +, right?

They could charge more i guess, but its written 20$ on the price list Anthony sent me, but that was like last febuary. Maybe just maybe if I had put 20 more dollars for the faceplate, this module would have been long gone :lol:

***edit

@iekobrid, I'm not sure really if this is a Mashall+, but indeed it has voicing (JCM tonestack-down and JTM voicing-up)