• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iekobrid said:
crankyrayhanky said:
Regardless great price on tone

Yeah, if I weren't such a cosmetics ***** I would be all over this module and/or your Gigmods Recto. :D

edit: Say, that voicing switch means it's a Mash-all +, right?

Understand ,it's different strokes for diffeernt folks,but if somethig is that much below the normal selling price and all it is lacking is a faceplate that seems kind of silly to me,especailly if you can get one and all you have to do is order it and wait,but you can still use the module..but, you know,it's all good....

Well, that's the thing -- I don't know what the normal price is, so I can't really gauge the good-deal-edness of this listing. :D The only other Salvation mod I have was also purchased second- or third- hand and was about $300 too.

But no worries, I've PM'd Anthony to request a current price list and inquired about the possibility of ordering just a Mash-all faceplate, or a faceplate plus a whole new separately purchased module, perhaps a Salvado. (Doesn't seem cost efficient to send a plate from eastern Europe all by its lonesome.)

Price update! Been thinking about it for awhile, I'll cover the shipping.

Current price for a new Salvation faceplate:
"Price list, updated: 19-07-2011
$20USD."
Don't forget to factor in shipping cost from the EU.
It can easily double that $20 cost.
The cheapest I can find is USPS small flat rate envelope@$13.95, but I would be a little concerned about it arriving without damage.