• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
I've been trying to avoid this but needs must when the devil rides yo' ***!

Quick pic:

RM22.jpg

Make me an offer guys....it's Xmas!

Trades: I'd love to have a Salvation MarkUS or maybe one of JF's modules so longs I clear some cash outta the deal after shipping

JKD said:
I've been trying to avoid this but needs must when the devil rides yo' ***!

I'll get pics up soon.

$500 + shipping and PayPal fees.
Soooooooooooo want this. Hope someone comes through soon on the purchase of the Scorch! :(

Picture is up...there are one or two minor paint/tolex scrapes here and there as you can see but no major damage.

Glad it's not a combo, because if it was I'd be wanting it; and I really don't need (nor can I afford) another amp right now! :lol:

Hey dude! I'm actually interested in this, but have a couple questions. What shape is the tolex in? From the pics, it looks like there might be some tears/scuffs along the bottom, but I can't be sure. Are those boosts on the individual channels footswitchable?

Could you PM me your paypal address, just in case? ;) Thanks

Corey

rhequiem said:
Hey dude! I'm actually interested in this, but have a couple questions. What shape is the tolex in? From the pics, it looks like there might be some tears/scuffs along the bottom, but I can't be sure. Are those boosts on the individual channels footswitchable?

Could you PM me your paypal address, just in case? ;) Thanks

Corey

EDIT: There are some marks on the tolex and a small chip indentation at the back from shipping.

Drop me your email address via VM and I'll get you some better pictures in daylight.

Yes, the footswitch can switch channels and turn on/off the individual channel boosts.