• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKMV12

Reaction score
Hey,

I just got this from LunatiBSW a week ago and as much as it pains me to do so i must put it up for sale. I am in a really bad financial situation right now so despite my desire to try new mods...NO TRADES. It is in full working order and is the latest version of the mod. It has three way tight and mid switches as well as a gain boost. Green LED. Black knobs. Unlike the picture it has all black knobs and new style thumb screws. It sounds great but seeing as how i already have one hi gain and one clean module i can live w/o it. Asking price is XXXX including shipping, paypal gift, CONUS. Feel free to make me an offer. Here is a clip LunatiBSW made before he sent it to me:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11153189

IMG_0019.jpg

Also check out my ad in the other classifieds with some random pedals.

Thanks,
John

If I didn't already have one...

Awesome module. The dark horse in my collection. If I could draw some kind of film analogy, Salvation's Mamba would be 'Rambo' toting an M60, and this would be 'Pinhead' from Hellraiser. It will tear your soul apart :twisted:

great riffs dude, wish i had the cash to buy this off of you, miss having a vht..if it ever gets down to you willing to trade hit me up

Mikal69 said:
great riffs dude, wish i had the cash to buy this off of you, miss having a vht..if it ever gets down to you willing to trade hit me up
kudos go to LunatiBSW for the riffs. pm will be in your inbox shortly.

Thnx. This module is cool, different tone but very awesome. I want it back but gotta conserve for a couple months with moving into a house.