• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feefop

Reaction score
Excellent condition RM4 preamp.

Very minimal use, clean condition. There is an issue, however. The master volume will cut out after some playing time (30-60 minutes), and the volume is reduced. If you "work" it, the volume will kick back in. Apparently it is an issue with some cold solder joints, or something like that. I don't really know - I was quoted about $100-125 to fix. For home and studio use, you can get by with it as is. For live use, you should get it fixed...

Everything else on the unit works fine. I'm asking $250 shipped and pp'd to lower 48.

Update: Will trade for a modded marshall type module, or something else high gain.

Can send pics if requested.
Thanks

Thanks for all the replies...considering some modules, but not sold on anything yet. Currently I have a gigmods scary and a SG MK22, so something different that these two.

feefop said:
Thanks for all the replies...considering some modules, but not sold on anything yet. Currently I have a gigmods scary and a SG MK22, so something different that these two.

So you're not selling?

I'll still sell it for $250 shipped to lower 48 only. Great deal, really. A little problem with it, but it can be managed, and of course it can be fixed.

tx

Think his point is that he had already pm'd you about buying it and you didnt reply....

I could really go for a Salvation H-Watt module... :wink:

Would throw in cash of course....they ain't cheap!

feefop said:
I'll still sell it for $250 shipped to lower 48 only. Great deal, really. A little problem with it, but it can be managed, and of course it can be fixed.

tx

Well, if you change your mind about shipping to Europe let me know.