• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chacal

Reaction score
OK guys, I think I'm done with the MTS modular game

So well, I am willing to trade it for simple stuff
What I am searching for: Egnater, Steavens, Splawn, Cornford, Elmwood, Soldano and so on.

The LB is loaded with stock clean, Salvation Angel and Salvation Custom 3
Footswitch included

May also trade angel for a RM50
or RM100LB empty for RM50+some ?
I just dont need 100 watts and 3 channels
also trade angel for H-watt or loneclean

lb3.jpg

lb1.jpg

PS: no US deals I think, **** too heavy.

:)

It is a L?g Rockline custom. L?g is a little french brand that build some really awesome guitars...

another pic with all of the weapons :D (bakers and charvel are sold at this time)

2059259730101641680S600x600Q85.jpg

Viva-la-France! Yet another reason to visit...well, reason #2 anyway. Reason #1 is...HOT Women! Uhh, wow, sick monsters man! Lusting after French girls and guitars now...thanks

seanh303 said:
Viva-la-France! Yet another reason to visit...well, reason #2 anyway. Reason #1 is...HOT Women! Uhh, wow, sick monsters man! Lusting after French girls and guitars now...thanks

Hahaha :lol: got it dude, and right, french girls are awesome... My girlfriend is at least :wink: (but will never be in the classifieds, i keep it :lol: )

May also trade angel for a RM50

or RM100 empty for RM50+some ?

I just dont need 100 watts and 3 channels

also trade angel for H-watt or loneclean