• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SALVAGED

Reaction score
SOLD! Thanks Danny! 8)

I'm selling my RM4 for a VERY reasonable price. I need to clear $X (after shipping/paypal). I have considered overseas shipping... but it's really expensive... a U.S. sale might be a little easier anyway... So, I'd prefer that...

Here's the deal:
The RM4 works, but there are 2 things that it needs. The first is: It could probably use new tubes. The second thing is: The unit occasionally tries to pass signal through 2 modules. After switching through the channels manually, it returns to normal. I spoke to Rob at Jaded Faith about this... and he believes the midi board is the culprit, and is about a $75 part. Also, it's supposedly easy to replace (screws & connectors). I should also mention, this issue only occurs once in awhile. With that being said, I've also wondered if it was just a module screw that wasn't grounding properly... which, if that's the case, this might even be a better deal.

I was going to keep this & take care of those two things, but now I'm on the list for an M4, & would like to recoup some of that money.

Cosmetically, the RM4 is in great condition... It's been well taken care of.

Trades... I would really only be interested in one trade at this time... an Egnater Clean Dualie...

Any takers?

Would you be interested in a one owner 1986 black Gibson custom shop melody maker? It's not like these new ones with the single coils & porous finish. It has a humbucker & a slick glossy finish and a hard shell case. I don't play it cause I love my PRS custom 22.

ak37 said:
Would you be interested in a one owner 1986 black Gibson custom shop melody maker? It's not like these new ones with the single coils & porous finish. It has a humbucker & a slick glossy finish and a hard shell case. I don't play it cause I love my PRS custom 22.

You guys & your tempting offers... :lol: At this moment, a $$ deal is probably what I'm needing... although, I'd consider trades for Egnater dualies... maybe a clean module of some sort?

Latest posts