• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImNoShredder

Reaction score
OK, I can see where this is heading for me :eek:
I'm just going to keep buying these modules, then of course I'll need another M4 to put 'em in, then more rack stuff, then.....
I must stop the madness now!!

Sooo
I just got this COD. I already have most of my sounds mapped out. As much as I like this, it's just going to make me crazy to see it sitting around without a 'home' right now.

Has maybe 30 minutes on it. Awesome tone.

$350 shipped.

He's a maaaaaaaniac, maaaaaaniac, that's for sure! Buying modules like he's never bought befooooooore! :lol:

I see Seeker up there with the 2 - M4's and I know that's gonna be me if I don't stop now!
My wife is NOT going to go for it - my back either :lol:

Joe

Joe,

Just tell your wife everything you buy is for "backup". It worked for me on the second M4 ....LOL

I like the COD but I'm waiting for the Mahi Mahi.....:)

Howard

How did you get her to sign off on those 17 guitars you got there Howard? Break a lot of strings on stage do ya?

:lol:

Any way back to the totally serious matter of this module. Joe, I just PMed you and PayPal is on the way. Should be in your box. Send that bad boy to me!

T,

On most of the guitars I used the old " investment " routine......LOL

She's very cool about the whole thing, hell she's even bought me 6 of them for B-days, anniversaries, Xmas. I just give her a wish list and she never has to ask what I want for Xmas.
The last one was a '57 Les Paul gold top VOS, I hated it, took it back to the store and traded it for the '56 Strat Custom Shop, love it.

I hope you dig the COD !

Howard

Mighty cool.

No complaints here at my house either. I came home one night a couple of months ago, and my wife had found me a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad on eBay, and she goes "and it's got buy it now". Nice bike, so I did! We must be some of the lucky ones huh?

seeker said:
Joe,

Just tell your wife everything you buy is for "backup". It worked for me on the second M4 ....LOL

I like the COD but I'm waiting for the Mahi Mahi.....:)

Howard

Ha! I used to be able to get away with that....after 25 years she wised up :(
She'll 'wander' into my music room now and again, and will say "hummmm, that looks new, whenja get that??"
To which I would have in the past replied "oh, I've had that forever, just got it out again" :D

She ain't fallin' for it anymore....plus, the credit card is a dead giveaway

3 Mile Stone said:
How did you get her to sign off on those 17 guitars you got there Howard? Break a lot of strings on stage do ya?

:lol:

Any way back to the totally serious matter of this module. Joe, I just PMed you and PayPal is on the way. Should be in your box. Send that bad boy to me!

Tommy
Packed and sitting waiting for the UPS guy. We get a discount on shipping here, so I'll probably just send it overnight. Get ready dude, it's coming your way!!
Thanks
Joe