• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
Not looking for any trades on these two modules, so I am pricing them to sell!

Deadplate is the original version. Has the Blast, Tight and Gate switches.....SOLD
Angel B has the Balls, High Gain, Contour, Mid Edge and Gate switches.....SOLD
Both modules are in great condition and function perfectly.

I only ship in the US. Prices are for paypal gift. If you want to use regular paypal, please add 3% to cover their fees.

Thanks.
Tony

Wow...good thing for me I paid my credit card bill before seeing this, or I would have bought that Angel instead. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet!

Can you or anyone say what the difference between Angel B and Angel E modules? Any real tone difference or just some features?

mikegyver said:
Can you or anyone say what the difference between Angel B and Angel E modules? Any real tone difference or just some features?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. This is the only Angel I have ever owned.

Maybe someone who has owned both can chime in.

T

The "E" has an additional knob to adjust the mids, like the Morse signature amp (and possibly others). Check the Salvation site for more info.

I'm pretty sure that's the only difference, other than cosmetics.

The Angel E has separate "Low Mid" & "High Mid" knobs. It's a very versatile high gain mod.