• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
http://www.skbcases.com/music/products/proddetail.php?f=&id=32&o=&offset=1&c=85&s=75

Click the link to see description.

This case is in great shape. never giged :cry: Garage kept.

$110 ppd/con-us ship

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

guitarcomet said:
Wow!
That's a really good price.
If I needed one...I'd buy it now.
But I got one already.
Worth every penny.

I hate to ditch it but man I dont even use any pedals im to much of a pure-ist LOL!

I went through a "phase" like that (pun intended) :lol:

But it really depends on your needs.

At one point, my pedalboard was just an accepted part of my rig.
But then I joined a Country/Pop/Oldies cover band and rarely needed a pedal, just a clean channel and a boosted/higher gain lead channel.
The only things I'd miss for sure are:
#1. a tuner
#2. a wah pedal
#3. an EQ/boost

Some amps have built-in tuners or tuner outs so you can lay a tuner on top of the amp. (instead of a floor pedal)
Many amps have built-in boost/EQ switches, so, no need for an extra one.
That leaves the wah, something an amp usually can't supply. But one wah pedal is no call for a pedalboard....is it?
Last band I was in, I used the wah on 4-5 songs per night.

Some amps have built-in effects like chorus or delay, but I've played hundreds of shows with NO DELAY and NO CHORUS.
In fact to date, I've only played 5 songs with delay (lead parts of cover tunes in local cover bands).
I like a pure tone myself...I hate chorus/phase/flange. Delay usually mucks up your sound and notes don't always fall into place. (in the studio, delay is a different animal)
So now, I use a stripped down effects board lineup.
Wah / Fulltone Full Drive II / Boss GE-7 / Boss DD-5 / Boss TU-2

I use to have a Talk Box...but who wants all that hassle...for what, one...maybe two songs? What are we gonna do, purposely pick songs that need a talk box effect? :lol:
But if you need them, an SKB Pro pedalboard would be awesome to carry them from gig to gig. It simplifies your setup (saving lots of time) and protects the pedals during transit. The one you're selling also powers everything with universal voltage matching. (it will run nearly any pedal)
I wish they had these 25 years ago.

I guess I'm helping sell your stuff, eh? :wink:

guitarcomet said:
I went through a "phase" like that (pun intended) :lol:

But it really depends on your needs.

At one point, my pedalboard was just an accepted part of my rig.
But then I joined a Country/Pop/Oldies cover band and rarely needed a pedal, just a clean channel and a boosted/higher gain lead channel.
The only things I'd miss for sure are:
#1. a tuner
#2. a wah pedal
#3. an EQ/boost

Some amps have built-in tuners or tuner outs so you can lay a tuner on top of the amp. (instead of a floor pedal)
Many amps have built-in boost/EQ switches, so, no need for an extra one.
That leaves the wah, something an amp usually can't supply. But one wah pedal is no call for a pedalboard....is it?
Last band I was in, I used the wah on 4-5 songs per night.

Some amps have built-in effects like chorus or delay, but I've played hundreds of shows with NO DELAY and NO CHORUS.
In fact to date, I've only played 5 songs with delay (lead parts of cover tunes in local cover bands).
I like a pure tone myself...I hate chorus/phase/flange. Delay usually mucks up your sound and notes don't always fall into place. (in the studio, delay is a different animal)
So now, I use a stripped down effects board lineup.
Wah / Fulltone Full Drive II / Boss GE-7 / Boss DD-5 / Boss TU-2

I use to have a Talk Box...but who wants all that hassle...for what, one...maybe two songs? What are we gonna do, purposely pick songs that need a talk box effect? :lol:
But if you need them, an SKB Pro pedalboard would be awesome to carry them from gig to gig. It simplifies your setup (saving lots of time) and protects the pedals during transit. The one you're selling also powers everything with universal voltage matching. (it will run nearly any pedal)
I wish they had these 25 years ago.

I guess I'm helping sell your stuff, eh? :wink:

Ya I picked this baby up doing a mod job for a fella, and I just loved this thing, but I have 2 pedals, ISP DES and a tuner LOL hardly a need far this monster of a case. Oh and I have a TS9, but i never use it, my RM100 just smashes already. I mean ya at low bedroom volumes its a great UMPH! but when my amps at 11 LOL I dont even look at the TS9.

Sigh! so I hope it will go to a good home with lots of little pedals to power up.

With 2 out puts this thig powered up my 2 RM100s at one time and it was so simple to run the 2. No need for an A/B box, this has a built in loop/return.

Ok now im trying to help you help me sell it. HAHAHA

well i guess bay will be a better bet.

all you guys are missing out on a super pedal board at a super duper price!!!

D

JKD said:
TheHunter said:
BUMP for PICS

Nice board..what are the dimensions? I could do with replacing my old Boss pedal case...

Pedal Mount Length 27.0000 in
Pedal Mount Width 15.0000 in

Its huge, I had an ART X15 UltraFoot and an ISP dec, TS9, SD1, WAH, And a tuner, oh and a hum elim. I bet you could fit more than 15 pedals on here if you puzzled it out just right.

Im gonna put it on ebay for $150 if noone takes it here for my low low price. This item sells for $270 new.

eyeball987 said:
I wonder if a RP1000 would fit in there? Hmmm.
The RP1000 fits perfectly. Its actually in this board in all the Digitech print adds with a hardwire pedal and another pedal next to it. I have it and it has this much room. Its a great board and $110 shipped is a serious deal.

******. wanna buy so bad, but so worried about dealin here.....ah f**k it give it to me. pm'd