• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some great gear to accompany your MTS system...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
In other words, I'm posting a sale that belongs in the "other" classifieds....But a wise little birdie suggested I post here as well, so here's the link...Lots of excellent gear for very fair prices...

Always willing to consider MTS trades...

Here's the info...

1/5/2012 - ALL prices lowered significantly...Need to sell!!!

Please note - All items are priced to move and I will only consider offers if you are buying more than one piece of gear and I can save on shipping...Thanks!!!! All gear is 100% working and has been very well taken care of...

DSC00670.jpg

OK, here's the breakdown...All prices include free shipping via USPS Priority w/Tracking and Full Insurance....

Lexicon MX200 (Great Condition w/ original boxing and power supply) -
$170

Rocktron ProQ Guitar Enhancement System - (Very good condition w/power supply)
GONE
*This unit is like a BBE and a parametric EQ in one. I still have one and this was my backup...MIDI capable so each module can have as many EQ settings and enhancements as you like!

Decimator ProRackG (Great condition w/ power supply)
$320

GCX Switcher (Yep, that's the one all glittery- long story but it works flawlessly...Only the faceplate is painted, the rest is standard black + you can always buy a new faceplate if it bugs ya)
$275

Korg DTR-200 (Great condition w/ power supply)
$225

SKB Rack Case
(6 space SKB in great shape with front and rear panels - hardshell)
$85

Ground Control Pro (Excellent Condition w/ cable)
$290
DSC00671.jpg

BOSS ME-50 in great shape with power supply!
$130
DSC00674.jpg

Digitech Bad MonkeyTube Overdrive Pedal w/ two outputs!
$40
DSC00672.jpg

Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal
$40

DSC00673.jpg

Paypal Gift or please add 3%...

All prices include free shipping ConUS.

Doesn't Nuno use the ME-50 for his effects? I don't reall play out live much right now but for some reason at that price, the tuner is really interesting me! A question though (because i plan to sell a bunch of stuff in the near future).. what is this 3% added on for Paypal? Is it so you don't get dinged when you transfer money from paypal to your bank account? Why not just work it into the price?

ps- i LOVE the bad monkey. I have one too and that evil simion is an awesome deal and an awesome pedal.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Doesn't Nuno use the ME-50 for his effects? I don't reall play out live much right now but for some reason at that price, the tuner is really interesting me! A question though (because i plan to sell a bunch of stuff in the near future).. what is this 3% added on for Paypal? Is it so you don't get dinged when you transfer money from paypal to your bank account? Why not just work it into the price?

ps- i LOVE the bad monkey. I have one too and that evil simion is an awesome deal and an awesome pedal.

Nuno was using a Boss GT 8 on his Rihanna tour...

Nice to know.. I love how he just goes the simple route and then uses his Randall amps and guitars and done. No fancy pedal board, just whatever works.

Latest posts