• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Still looking for a Mashall and MatchVox with Brian May Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a modded Super V for sale. Has mallory caps. You can call it the Brian May mod if you'd like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I kid, I kid! 8)

If you need to know, I prefer not having to buy a donor module, then shipping it to Europe, then waiting three months to get it back. I'm in no rush and prefer getting it used.

AdInfinitum said:
If you need to know, I prefer not having to buy a donor module, then shipping it to Europe, then waiting three months to get it back. I'm in no rush and prefer getting it used.
Sure, the wait (excluding shipping) is approx. 4 weeks though atm!
Also we offer donor modules straight from the factory now, so no need to buy a used donor etc. You can get a fresh one from the box onto the bench. ;)
Of course it's your choice, just those are the facts and I don't think anyone is selling them anytime soon. (actually, I believe I've never seen a Mash-all in the classifieds.)

Oh another advantage to a straight order: metal faceplate for the Mash-all :)
(the others are in the works, so MatchVox too in a while)

Good luck on the hunt though!

he has the modules and all he has to do is mod them, he changed his method so it will just get shipped once and thats to you . contact him he's a cool guy.

AdInfinitum said:
Bump.

Looking for HWATT, MASHALL + and MatchVox with Brian may mod.

There have been 3 mashalls in the classifeds recently,including mine that I sold for $350 shipped..I dont think you will find one much cheaper than that and that's definately cheaper than a new one as well.....

What about this one?
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=13750
$295...

yep,thats one of them...not a plus, just doesnt have the jtm/jcm voicing switch is all.....that one would probably come to less than $315 with shipping depending on location.....great price.....

Thanks. Saw that one. I would want to the Voicing switch. I love plexis, but have been really digging the JTM (less gain) sound recently.

Think you kind of missed the boat on getting one for a good price...I dont see anyone giving one up a + for less than what I sold mine for..SOld mine for a great price because I got a great price as well..could have probably gottne more....I think it stayed on here for like 5 mins after a I posted a price....lol..It is what it is...maybe someone hard up for cash will come forward.....